- Aave hits record $288 high as demand for flash loans and staking increases
- Key metrics show this week’s $4B Bitcoin options expiry favors bulls
- Harvard Economics Professor: Governments Will Not Allow Bitcoin on a Big Scale and They Will Win
- Crypto ETF Race Heats Up in 2021- Valkyrie Bitcoin Trust Files to List Shares on NYSE
- Why one Bitcoin on-chain analyst is flipping bearish on BTC price, for now
Some well-earned miner profit-taking combines with a natural pause in the Bitcoin bull run to see the market revisit essential support levels.