- Focus on DeFi ‘fairness’ benefits Holochain, Orion Protocol and Dodo
- Crypto Users Claim Popular Bitcoin Paper Wallet Generator Is Compromised, Millions Allegedly Stolen
- Oxygen Protocol to List OXY Tokens on BitMax
- Cryptocurrency Adoption Passes Another Milestone Surpassing 100 Million Users
- Craig Wright Plans to Take Legal Action Against BTC Developers, Hopes to Recover Over $3B in ‘Stolen Bitcoin’
Crypto YouTuber Lark Davis is urging Ethereum’s to launch ETH 2.0 quickly, warning its devs must act soon to prevent rival networks from taking over amid high gas fees.