- Price analysis 6/18: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, DOGE, XRP, DOT, UNI, LTC, BCH
- Ethereum’s ‘London’ hardfork set to go live on testnets starting June 24th
- Even Elon Musk can't save Dogecoin from crashing another 60%, analyst asserts
- Bitcoin Mining Council Meets to Discuss Future of Mining
- Goldman Sachs to offer Bitcoin futures trading in partnership with Galaxy Digital
While the amount of ETH locked in DeFi protocols is up 75% since the start of 2020, the sum of Ether held on centralized exchanges has fallen by 30% over the same period.